PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead is growing our Professional Services team in our fast-growing Atlanta based firm. This is a great opportunity to join an established technology consulting firm and begin, or continue, a career in project management at an industry-leading Digital Transformation Company.
More than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join us. If you’re the type of person who is solution-oriented and likes to take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you!
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of diverse technology-related projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan and implement a variety of IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to quickly understand Transformation Lead and its place within the Digital Transformation technology space.
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization – we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day – it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of project management tools and software
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- PMP Preferred but not required
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-growing and dynamic global consulting firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work options
- 12 Paid Holidays Annually + 120 Hrs /15 Days PTO
- Lunch, team events, healthy snacks.
- Flexible work environment with lots of room for growth