Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead is growing our team in our Atlanta firm. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in a company driving innovation. This is not your typical Administrative opportunity. We are a boutique firm with a start-up feel and we are looking for the “right” individuals to grow with us!
This position will essentially ensure the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis and will ensure that all clerical work and customer handling is performed to the highest standards of professionalism.
Our firm sells solutions to business problems. Very successful candidates will be a self starter that takes initiative and has excellent problem solving skills. If you are self-driven, resourceful, innovative, and have a get-it-done personality… we’d love to learn more about you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage business correspondence, filing, sorting and organizing
- Planning and organizing meetings
- Managing databases and systems
- Booking transport and accommodations.
- Creating and managing documents and presentations.
- Customer service
- Payroll management
- Research and data analysis
- Creating and managing reports
- Helping teammates with additional duties
- Additional tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of practical work experience
- Effective Communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- This position will be the first point of contact between the business and the general public, but will also be required to carry out clerical tasks that involve exceptional levels of written communication.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Must have the ability to manage business correspondence. Filing, sorting, and general organization skills are essential
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Multitasking abilities, professional drive and taking initiative.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of an organization – we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day – it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Highly self-motivated and adaptable individuals are most successful in this role.
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-paced and dynamic consulting firm with a start-up feel based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work environment
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Team events and collaborative environments
- In Office healthy snacks and drinks