IT PROJECT MANAGER (CONTRACTOR)
Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead is growing our Professional Services team in our fast-growing Atlanta based firm. This is a great opportunity to join an established technology consulting firm and begin, or continue, a career in project management at an industry-leading Digital Transformation Company.
More than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join us. If you’re the type of person who is solution-oriented and likes to take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you!
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of diverse technology-related projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with business partners to develop project/portfolio roadmap, including project definition/intake, project impact/valuation and prioritization, to align to company goals.
- Manages team’s project workload including receiving project requests and assigning projects to team members
- Plan and implement a variety of IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Project Management Experience
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization – we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day – it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of project management tools and software
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- SDLC and project management experience in requirements management, project planning and control, systems design, development, testing and data controls.
- A thorough understanding of project management principles, sufficient to manage large IT projects
- PMP Certification Preferred
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-growing and dynamic global consulting firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.