FACILITY COORDINATOR (WASHINGTON DC)
Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead is growing our team in Washington DC. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in a company driving innovation. We are a boutique firm with a start-up feel and we are looking for the “right” individuals to grow with us!
This position will assist the facility management team to ensure that the successful completion of client facility needs is performed to the highest standards of professionalism.
Very successful candidates will be a self-starter that takes initiative and has excellent problem-solving skills. If you are self-driven, resourceful, innovative, and have a get-it-done personality… we’d love to learn more about you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- The individual will be the main point of contact responsible for supporting multiple groups within the company
- Manage assigned facility needs. Assist the facility management team to ensure the successful completion of facility needs
- Groups supported will be Operations, Workplace Services, BPS, and Hospitality
- Responds to client inquires and concerns related to real estate items.
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors, and
- Assists with escorting and badging of external vendors for scheduled preventative maintenance items and emergency work orders.
- May assist with escorting and badging of internal or external guests for business units.
- Available on-call in the case of emergency response.
- Completes inspections of the facility.
- May receive and distribute mail or packages from internal and external sources.
- Assists with catering requests and needs.
- Keeps areas tidy, organized, and clean.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of practical work experience in facility coordination, facility management, project management, or real estate (Equivalent degree/certifications accepted)
- Communication skills, including speaking, writing, and active listening.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express
- Proficiency in Facilities Management software like Drober and UpKeep
- Extensive experience in building and equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of building safety regulations and security protocols
- Multitasking abilities, professional drive, and taking initiative.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Liaising with technicians subcontractors and vendors.
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-paced and dynamic consulting firm with a start-up feel based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.