ENTRY LEVEL PROJECT COORDINATOR
Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead is growing our Professional Services team in our Atlanta based firm. This is a great opportunity to join a technology consulting firm in the grass roots stages and begin, or continue, a career in project coordination at a globally focused Digital Transformation Company.
We are willing to train the right candidate, but more than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join us. If you’re the type of person who is solution-oriented and likes to take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you! You will be responsible for the coordination of diverse operations and technology-related projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The main responsibility of a project coordinator is to ensure the project is running smoothly, on time and to budget.
- Duties include planning certain parts of the project, monitoring its progress, coordinating meetings and overseeing members of the project team.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Preparing presentations to update management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensuring deadlines and cost targets are met.
- Organizing and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Providing administrative support.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
- Handling financial queries.
- Evaluate, create, and document new strategies and procedures
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Project Experience a plus but not required
- Ability to quickly understand Transformation Lead and its place within the Digital Transformation technology space.
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization – we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day – it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields a plus
- Critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-paced and dynamic consulting firm with a start-up feel based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work environment
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Team events and collaborative environments
- In Office healthy snacks and drinks