ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead is growing our team in our fast-growing Atlanta firm. This is a great opportunity to join a technology consulting firm and begin, or continue, a career in Marketing at an industry-leading Digital Transformation Company.
This is not your typical Marketing opportunity. At Transformation Lead, you’ll be working as part of a team that is developing and growing how innovation is done globally. We are a boutique firm with a start-up feel and we are looking for the “right” individuals to grow with us!
We sell solutions to business problems. Very successful candidates have excellent problem solving skills, are innovative, self-driven, resourceful, and have a get-it-done personality. If you are a creative that knows how to captivate, market, and grow ideas… and you like to take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create and distribute marketing materials
- Creating Digital Content
- Lead marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Organize marketing events
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Planning and hosting of marketing events
- Work closely with leadership to define and implement Marketing strategy and roadmap
- Run Marketing Campaigns
- Work with Sales to create and prepare internal and external marketing collateral
- Participate in internal and external projects as assigned and support the team as necessary
- Additional tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of practical work experience
- Understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Knowledge of MS Office applications. Photoshop Skills a plus
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking abilities, professional drive and taking initiative.
- Must have a passion for marketing and a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of an organization – we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day – it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Highly self-motivated and adaptable individuals are most successful in this role. In other words, be prepared to tell us why Marketing is what you’re passionate about
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-paced and dynamic consulting firm with a start-up feel based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work environment
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Team events and collaborative environments
- In Office healthy snacks and drinks