TECH SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead has partnered with the with the American Institutes for Research (AIR) and CompTIA to create a Registered Apprenticeship Program to train aspiring technology professionals.
This is a great opportunity to join a technology consulting firm and begin, or continue, a career in information technology at an industry-leading Digital Transformation Company.
Through a practical and structured approach we will provide the right apprentice with on-the-job and structured training, paired with mentorship and real work experience.
Very successful candidates have excellent problem solving skills, are innovative, self-driven, resourceful, and have a get-it-done personality. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where the problems are, then solve them… and you like to take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you!
What You Will Be Doing:
The projects you’ll work on are not theoretical. They are enterprise-level projects that have applications in real-world business and technology. As you learn and build your skills, you’re gaining actual industry experience.
- Assist in providing technical support and troubleshooting computer-based problems
- Support maintaining internet connectivity, backup information, and troubleshooting glitches efforts
- Install and update computer software and hardware as needed
- Working with the team to identify and manage risks
- Assist in implementing and upholding cyber-security protocols, monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Providing help desk support for onsite and remote staff
- Providing technical support and routine maintenance of IT/technical equipment for Apple, PC, Network, Hardware, Software, and printers and mobile devices
- Provide routine maintenance of IT/technical equipment and problem solve issues.
- Participate in System and Technology projects as assigned and support the team as necessary
- Additional tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of some High school completion and must be at least 16yrs old
- Working knowledge of relevant IT systems, tools, and software.
- Programming skills are a plus but not required
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- While IT professional experience is not necessarily required, technical aptitude, background, coursework, or relevant projects are desired
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of an organization – we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day – it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Highly self-motivated and adaptable individuals are most successful in this role. In other words, be prepared to tell us why IT is what you’re passionate about
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-paced and dynamic consulting firm with a start-up feel based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work environment
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Team events and collaborative environments
- In Office healthy snacks and drinks