ENTRY LEVEL IT SPECIALIST
Become Part of How We Inspire Change
Transformation Lead is growing our team in our Atlanta firm. This is a great opportunity to join a technology consulting firm and begin, or continue, a career in information technology at an industry-leading Digital Transformation Company.
This is not your typical IT opportunity. At Transformation Lead, you’ll be working as part of a team that is developing and growing how innovation is done. We are a boutique firm with a start-up feel and we are looking for the “right” individuals to grow with us!
Very successful candidates have excellent problem solving skills, are innovative, self-driven, resourceful, and have a get-it-done personality. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where the problems are, then solve them… and you like to take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting computer based problems
- Maintaining internet connectivity, back-up information, and troubleshooting glitches and other system issues
- Install and update computer software and hardware as needed
- Working with the team to identify and manage risks
- Implementing and upholding cyber-security protocols, monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Providing help desk support for onsite and remote staff
- Providing technical support and routine maintenance of IT/technical equipment for Apple, PC, Network, Hardware, Software, and printers and mobile devices
- Set-up, maintain, secure, and administer local-area-network
- Provide routine maintenance of IT/technical equipment and problem solve issues.
- Provide IT expertise for projects, upgrades, purchases, installations, and training including documentation
- Participate in System and Technology projects as assigned and supporting the team as necessary
- Additional tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of practical work experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant IT systems, tools, and software.
- Programming skills are a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- While IT professional experience is not necessarily required, technical aptitude, background, coursework, or relevant projects are desired
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of an organization – we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day – it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Highly self-motivated and adaptable individuals are most successful in this role. In other words, be prepared to tell us why IT is what you’re passionate about
Life at Transformation Lead
We are a fast-paced and dynamic consulting firm with a start-up feel based in Atlanta, Georgia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work environment
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Team events and collaborative environments
- In Office healthy snacks and drinks